Thank you to Kat at Living Like the Kings for this award!
There are the rules in accepting this bloggy award.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
7 things about me:
1. I have been married 4 wonderful years to my husband. We met in high school but were NOT friends. We started dating our freshman year of college.
2. I am originally from Washington State, moved to California, and now live in Ohio. I hope to leave Ohio someday.
3. I love reality TV (yes I know that Kat said the same thing). I love the Amazing Race, Big Brother, Biggest Loser, Hell’s Kitchen, Top Chef, and my list can go on! My DVR is packed with all the good stuff!
4. I am not a fan of dogs. I grew up with cats and now that I’m married I’m going to be forced to have a dog. I don’t like big animals that jump up on people and lick them!
5. Flat tires and I are good friends! I get at least 2 flat tires a year. I just got one last night. I told my husband my next car will tell me when I need to add air!
6. I am obsessed with the color red. My friends make fun of me all the time for it.
7. I love ice cream. It is a food group to me but because of trying to shed some pounds I have only had it 3 times in the last 4 months! Oh, how I miss it!
So now… a few new blogs that I have stumbled upon recently.
A day in Mollywood - love her writing. Her two boys are super cute!
Katy’s Neverending Story - starting her new life in New York with her new husband is an adventure she takes all of us on
The Mac’s - inspiring family
Team Koller - another inspiring family